Kirkland 2018 Camp Schedule
For Age 5-12
wk11 (8/27-8/31), Last camp ! only a few spots left !
For Age 9-15 (may join age 5-12 groups)
Bellevue 2018 Camp Schedule
For Age 5-12
wk10* (8/20-8/24) * Afternoon with Seattle Shaolin Kung Fu Academy Transportation included, 6hr/ 8hr campers’ parent pick up there
For Age 9-15 (may join age 5-12 groups as well )
wk11 (8/27-8/31) Last junior art camp ! Don’t miss out!
2018 Art Camp Rates & Discount
– 3 hr (9am-12pm) – $310 ; 6hr (9am-3pm) – $390; 8 hr(9am -5pm)- $470;
The extended hour is 5-5: 30 pm, at $50 for 5 days.
– New student registration fee of $20, waived for Return students.
– 5 % DISCOUNT – Current Weekly class students, Friends of 3, Siblings, or the same camper sign up 2+ weeks
Camp General Guidelines
– The earliest drop off time is 8:40 am; Bring your own snack and lunch
– Capacity is 25. Instructor-student ratio is 1:6 – 1:9
– Art and craft supplies, traffic vest, sunscreen spray are included
– Siblings are welcome at the same camp
– Refrigerator, drinking water, restrooms and a microwave on site.
Daily Teaching Plan Sample
Winter, Mid-Winter, and Spring Camps are similar, with subject to change according to the season. *We will go to the park only on sunny days.
9:00am – 10:15am
Art time (oil pastel, chalk pastel, watercolor, acrylic painting)
10:15am – 10:45am
Break & snacks
10:45am – 11:45am
Craft time ( mask, foam art, scrtching art)
End of 3hr camp
12:00pm – 12:45pm
Summer 1:10pm – 2:50pm / Winter & Spring 1:10 pm-2:00 pm
Summer Kirkland:Play time at local park; Bellevue: indoor playground at Factoria Mall, walk back
End of 6hr camp
3:00pm – 5:00pm
Art project, break and board game
Q: My child is almost 5 year old, can she/he join the camp?
The main concern is your child might get tired since we do not have afternoon snap time as in pre-school, we have lots of art project and activities going on, which designed for elder kids. If you think your child is mature enough, there are two exceptions when we could have a 4.5-year-old join our camp: with a same age friend, we then suggest a camp not longer than 6 hours, or with an older sibling, if for an 8 hours camp.
Cancellation & Downgrade Policy
- Registration fee of $20 for each camper are non refundable.
3 weeks before camp: 100% refund or credit, $30 cancellation/transfer Fee.
2 weeks before camp: 80% refund or credit, $30 cancellation/transfer Fee.
1 week before camp: 60% refund or 80% credit, $30 cancellation/transfer Fee.
Less than 1 week before camp: 50% refund or 80% credit, $30 cancellation/transfer fee.
No Refunds after the FRIDAY before camp begins, may transfer ONE time of 50% credit, with $30 transfer fee (after that, $10 credit charged every rescheduling ).
- If you cancel a camp signed up with 2 other friends or a sibling (which all of you got discount) their part of the discount will be charged from your refund.
- Any downgrade, i.e. 8hrs changes to 6hrs camp, or 6hrs to 3hrs camp, will be charged $30 fee
- Credit can be used for other AL Studio programs such as weekly classes, birthday parties or workshops within 4 months of your scheduled camp date.
- If a camp canceled by the studio due to low registration, we will notify you at least 4 calendar days before, and refund the entire fee.