|3:30pm – 5:00pm||3:00pm – 4:30pm (FULL)||4:00pm– 5:30pm (2 spots left)||9:00am-10:30pm (FULL)|
|5:00pm – 6:30pm||4:30pm – 6:00pm||5:30pm – 7:00pm||11:00pm – 12:30pm|
|6:30pm – 8:00pm (1 spot left)||6:30pm – 8:00pm||7:00pm – 8:30pm||1:00pm – 2:30pm (1 spot left)|
|3:00pm – 4:30pm|
- Free trial, 1 calendar month/4 classes commitment, meet once a week
- 1hr , 1.5 hr , 2 hr,3hr Classes for ages 4-16; Tuition is $95 - $170 per month.
- Capacity is 15, with 1:4 to 1:6 teacher student ratio; 20+ levels to cover most of fine art medium
- $20 one-time registration fee per student; Own a color set or rent colors monthly
- Early Bird Discounts $10 every month, plus siblings 10% discount, Parent & Me 20% discount
Make Up, Pause & Cancellation Policy
- Missing class can be made up at either Bellevue or Kirkland studio location, 30 days before or after the missing date. Use online reschedule form is the most effective way, or call for the same day make up.
- Pause : There is no fee if you use our website online booking system or pay with cash; or $10 admin fee if pay by phone or in person after pause, which is waived if you pay in advance before taking break .
- If you are on autopay, please notify us by EMAIL before the 20th. Credit are 100% transferable within 3 months.
- Cancellation: Registration fee are non refundable
- Before the class starts, 100% credit may transfer within 3 months, or 50% refund. Once the class starts, no refunds, may transfer prorated credit and use within 3 months.
Q: Can I sign up for 2 classes per month instead of 4, and split the tuition price?
If you sign up a single child, please either pay for two drop in classes ($35-$40 per class), or pay for the full month tuition and make up the classes on different days.
If you sign up 2 siblings, they can together pay 4 classes per month, without siblings 10% discount and only one of your child can be present at each class.
Q: I don’t think my child can handle 1.5 hr class, is it possible to have 1 hr weekly class for age 6 to 10?
Yes, that is possible. You can always change the class time length later on to fit your child’s preference.
Q: My son/daughter cannot take weekly classes, but I still want them to take a few classes.
You can pay for a Drop-In class, just call ahead of time to make sure there is space.
Q: My children are 4 yrs and 10 yrs old, can I sign them up for the same class?
Yes. The younger one can come to class after half hour. Our classes are not separated by age, rather, each individual is taught differently based on their level.
Q: My teenager has been taking art classes since they were young, what new things will they learn in your class?
Bring in some of their artwork examples so that we can see where their level is at. Our instructor will discuss with your teenager what medium and subject he/she would like to learn, what is his/her goal, plus recommendation base on our experience.
Q: Is there any class for parents? Do I take class at the same or different time?
Yes there is a class for parents, and both of you get 20% off the tuition! It’s better to take the same time class with your child, and learn according your level.