- School Art Enrichment
- Daycare Center Long Term Art Enrichment
- Sports/Science Camp Partnership
- Corporation Team Building
- Art Field Trip
AL Studio offers an on-site art enrichment program that teaches classical, realistic drawing skills to students in public & private schools in the pre-K, elementary & junior high categories.
Our well-designed curriculum meets the Washington State EALRs (Essential Academic Learning Requirements).
Our expert art instructors help create a fun and inspirational environment for students to build confidence and freedom for individual creativity.
- 8, 10, 12 weeks.
Fall, winter, spring & summer sessions available
- Typically occurs weekly. Each class last 1 hour.
- Scheduling preference will be given to schools who book during school hours and have two classes back to back, i.e. 12:40pm – 1:40pm and 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Class size- minimum 8, maximum 16, can be adjusted for different age groups.
- Session costs are typically $100 for 6 weeks per student. it is usually paid by parents.
What we do
- Age appropriate curriculum and instruction
- Teachers come to your school/organization location.
- Set-up and clean-up taken care of by our staff.
- We supply all art materials and curriculum.
- The school/organization supplies a classroom.
Medium & Subject
- Chalk pastels, oil pastels, markers, water colors, color pencils, mixed medium, charcoal.
- Landscapes, portraits, pets, still-life, anime, etc.
- Workshops to focus on a specific subject also available.
View our cancellation and refund policy.
What School Directors and Parents Have to Say
AL Studio has kept his interest alive with increasing his skills at the same time. My son will be coming here a long while for sure!
– Bhavana, Kirkland
Homework and projects were completed more beautiful and stylish than before. My girls started to pay a lot of attention on design and details.
– Frank, Redmond