Our standard party services include:
- Exclusive use of the entire studio facility. We will set up and clean up 30 minutes before and after.
- We will put up a 10′ outdoor banner, customized with a welcome sign and balloon decorations.
- It will be a 2hr party, comprising of eighty minutes of artwork, a thirty minute brunch, lunch or dinner and a memorable art show for the grand finale.
- We have about Two to Four party specialists managing the parties.
- All standard art supplies are included – chalk pastels and 12″ x 18″ paper.
- Catering and serving plates, folks, napkins, candles will be provided by the organizing parent.
+ Add-on services
- Acrylic painting on medium-sized canvas, $4 for each child or adult.
- Due to Kirkland studio space limit, there is an extra 30% fee charged if more than 4 parents stay at the party .
View our cancellation and refund policy.
Q: Is it possible all the parents can stay for my child’s party?
It is possible, but we add an extra 30% charge to your total. When we get more than 4 parents in the room, with the small space the studio provides, it gets too loud and the kids get distracted.
Q: How early should I sign up for a Birthday Party?
A month in advance would be best, and in that way we can schedule our instructors ahead of time, and give yourself enough time to invite friends, plan out the catering and any other requests we may be able to help you with.
Q: How early can we arrive the studio to prepare on the party date?
15-20 minutes earlier before the party’s scheduled time would be perfect.
Q: What if lesser guests show up in the party? Can I pay a lower amount of the original flat fee?
Please confirm the final number of guests with us 72 hours before the party. If our instructors that are already scheduled come in without your notice, the original flat fee shows in registration form will still be charged.